I am a UI/UX & graphic designer since 2007, with more than 5 years of experience in marketing and branding agencies based in Barcelona; and few more years as freelance designer.
During my work experience I have worked as web & graphic designer, UI/UX & 3D designer, creative assistant and front-end developer.
Born in Barcelona in 1986, I’ve always been passionate by technology and design. Here emerged my passion for graphic design and 3D, that lead me to study the Degree in Multimedia at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. Once I finished, I studied 3D Design for few months at the University for the Creative Arts at Rochester – UK, through a university exchange program.
Welcome to my online portfolio.
- Since July 2013 I am currently working at Ondho as UI/UX and graphic designer, with an amazing team. I’ve worked for brands such as Desigual, Decathlon, Comodynes, Taurus MyCook among others. Most of my work, consists of web, app and ecommerce design, but it expands to branding and corporate identity design for new brands. At Ondho I have matured professionaly and I have gained a lot of experience in app design and responsive web design for fashion, food and NGO’s online marketing among other market sectors.
- From April 2011 to July 2013 I worked as freelance web designer and developer, in most cases for Waw Communicación.
- From September 2011 to February 2012 I worked at Trizz Studio as creative assistant taking part of the creative development and visual style for a projection mapping at the new Mercedes Benz Headquarters, as well as helping to create styleframes for other 3D animation projects. Occasionally, I also joined 3D modeling team for the production of a tv commercial and other projects.
- From April 2009 to September 2010 I worked at J.Rozas Studio as graphic and multimedia designer, developing all kinds of projects, such as websites, mini-sites, interactive content, brochures, posters, cards, flyers, etc.. Some of the key clients include Seat, La Metalurgica, Auding, Associació d’Actors i Directors de Catalunya and Tecnosport.
- From June 2008 to February 2009 I worked at Albia Consulting as consulting presentation designer, and graphic designer, developing magazine pages, posters, personal contact cards, etc. I also designed the packaging and SIM card for the virtual mobile operator Hablafácil.
- From January 2007 to July 2007 and from January 2008 to March 2008, I first worked as an intern for the NGO UNESCO Visual Health and Development at the Faculty of optics in the UPC. After returning from England, I went freelance and I kept my job performing as expert in multimedia, providing all multimedia support such as interactive CDs, graphic design , web maintenance, prints … etc..
- From September 2002 to May 2004 I studied Arts Baccalaureate at Institut Vall d’Hebron; in Barcelona, Spain.
- From September 2004 to May 2007 I studied Multimedia Graduate (non-official) at CITM, UPC; in Terrassa, Spain.
- From September 2007 to January 2008 I studied BA 3D Design at the University for the Creative Arts, in Rochester, United Kingdom; through a university exchange program.
- Meanwhile, from September 2003 to May 2007 I studied Mandarin Chinese; at Escola Oficial d’Idiomes (Official Language School) in Barcelona, Spain.
- From September 2010 to December 2011, I got back at university to officialise my career as Official Degree in Multimedia, at again, CITM, UPC in Terrassa, Spain.
- During July 2017 I studied Icelandic language (level A1) on a intense summer course at Institut Nòrdic in Barcelona. Currently I am coursing level A2.